Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I curl my eyelashes without the use of mascara or curlors?

I want to make my straight eyelashes curl. I've tried mascara but found it is too bothersome with all the clumps, and I've tried almost every kind of eyelash curlors, including the heated ones. What other ways can I curl my eyelashes?How can I curl my eyelashes without the use of mascara or curlors?
You can curl your eyelashes using a spoon. just hold it up to your eye and press your eyelashes around the basin of the spoon. this will give them a bit of curve. Or perhaps they are too long. I've heard of trimming them. maybe this would take some of the weight off and help them take to the previously mentioned methods easier.How can I curl my eyelashes without the use of mascara or curlors?
Get a lash perm and a lash tint.
Invest some money on a GOOD eyelash curler and I totally recommend that you get the Shisheido one which is about $16. I have really short, straight eyelashes and this curler is amazing. However, before you use the curler, put it under your blow dryer for 10 seconds and test it on your hands to prevent burning your eyes. This will automatically curl those suckers. As for mascara, try Max Factor Volume Couture. But before this, put on any of the Shisheido mascaras to HOLD that curl and then the Volume Couture. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting