Thursday, December 3, 2009

What mascara is the best for asian eye lashes?

my eye lashes are long but seriously straight.





whats the best kind of mascara to fix this problem?What mascara is the best for asian eye lashes?
I'm Asian and I use Collassolash by Maybelline and I think that it works REALLY well. It really helps to curl them if you spin it while you apply it. I hope I helpedWhat mascara is the best for asian eye lashes?
the eyelash thing doesnt go by ethnicity. the best thing to do is get an eyelash curler and curl them before you put mascara on. i would use a mega lash mascara or a mascara that's going to give you alot of volume. (:
Battery operated eyelash curler (shaped like a mascara wand)





Loreal Panoramic Curl Mascara





The Face Shop Greatist Mascara (02) Curl %26amp; Volume
I have the same exact eyelashes and I'm asian also lol. I LOVE Covergirl Exact eyelights. It makes lashes curl a little when i don't have time to curl them.
um I am pretty sure it doesn't matter what race you are but...Lash Blast by cover girl works the best! It curls and thickens your lashes w/o clumping them!
Eyelash curler ..?
lash curler and lashblast(orange bottle) in black in waterproof

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting