Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's the best type of mascara to use on short and thin eyelashes?

I have tired so many different brands, but they always give me the clunky look and the perkiness of the eyelashes disappear after a couple hours and I already have dark eyelashes, but I want the long lasting stunning effect. Thanks.What's the best type of mascara to use on short and thin eyelashes?
Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara ($15). It's great!!! It's exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes. And it has Smart Wiper鈩?technology that delivers the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping 鈥?without the clumping.What's the best type of mascara to use on short and thin eyelashes?
channel
mac has good mascaras if your on a budget go for cover girl mascaras
Loreal Paris the mascara with the two sides. one is white and the other is the actual mascara. its awesome looking.
I have long thick lashes, but the mascara that I use constantly gives me the effect that you are looking for, and hopefully it will help with you. The brand name is ';Physician's Formula'; and the mascara comes in a little vial-looking thing with a fancy top. It is called ';retro-glow ultra-dramatic mascara.'; Everyone that I have lent it to for proms or dances has said that they love it, hopefully it will work for you!
maybelline volume express is really good
DEFINICILS by LANCOME





Go to the mall and get a free sample. IT麓s the best for that!
Ultimate mascara by Mary Kay. gives you long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes without the clumping. Exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes. And it has Smart Wiper鈩?technology that delivers the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping 鈥?without the clumping.
Try using mascaras that are two sided. One side has a lenghtening and thickening side while the other side is the mascara. They really do work. I think mine is Revlon. Try it.
I have really think eyelashes but they are really short. My mom got this mascara from Estee Lauder (i get my at Elder-Beernans and the most i paid is like $25/tube but it really lasts) and it it called MagnaScopic. It really works! I mean my eyelashes are so long and it never clumps. It really lenghens and adds a little volume but not a lot. The mascara almost makes my eyes look like fake eyelashes but not like the kind that are all yucky and just stick on. Like nice ones that last all day! It used to come in navy blue which i liked because i have blue eyes, but they discontinued that. So it only comes in brown or black. I use black because i like the dark, mysterious effect. I started wearing it on my lower lashes as well and then using a navy, black, or dark purple eyeliner (liner on the bottom only) and everyone is like ';Oh i love your eyes';. So try that and good luck!
wet n wild

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting