Thursday, December 10, 2009

What does clear mascara do for your eyelashes?

1. Do all clear mascara's condition, lengthen, and thciken eyelashes?





2. Does Covergirl make clear mascara?





3. Will it naturally thicken my eyelashes or do i have to wear it all the time for the look?What does clear mascara do for your eyelashes?
I don't like clear mascara at all. Your better off using vaseline. Seriously I have never seen one that doesn't flake. It makes your lashes look like they have dandruff lol yuck.





It is however good for shaping brows. :-)What does clear mascara do for your eyelashes?
I use clear mascara to strengthen my lashes and black mascara to thinken them. Clear mascara doesn't thinken lashes but it does make them stronger so when you do apply the black mascara they'll look longer.
ok well my friend had it and it worked on her eyelashes but only black-mascara works on my eyes because i have thick eyelashes
nothing at all. you cannot tell the difference from natural lashes. they stink!
you sould just go for what you like
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting