Thursday, December 3, 2009

What mascara is best for getting longer, thicker eyelashes?

My eyelashes on one of my eyes is really short right now. With there being many so many mascaras out there, which one actually gives you longer, thicker eyelashes? I'm looking for ones IN STORES by the way.What mascara is best for getting longer, thicker eyelashes?
You should really try Maybelline's Define A Lash Volume Mascara. It does everything it says. Theres no clumps whatsoever, doesn't smudge, gives you longer, thicker, voluminous lashes and its very affordable also. You can find it at any drugstore such as Walgreens, Rite Aids, etc. Hope that helps! ;]What mascara is best for getting longer, thicker eyelashes?
At MAC (in Macy's) they have this AMAZING mascara that I am totally in love with. It costs $18 but it is totally worth it. The reason it is so amzing is because it has hair in it, I think it is horse hair. So everytime you swipe it on your lashes, you add hair and make them longer. You can keep using it coat after coat and get as long as you want





Unfortunately I can't remember the name, but it is Lash Extend or something like that. Go to the MAC counter and ask them which one has hair in it that is the best for length and they will know.





What I do is buy a cheap mascara for thickness and put it on first, then I put on the MAC mascara for length.
Im asian and i have short, straight, and stubborn lashes. So i use REVLON 3D MASCARA http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro鈥?/a>





You can get this at Target. Out of all the mascaras ive used, this one really works the best with making my eyelashes reallylong and thick!





**TIP--curl lashes first, apply mascara, let dry, curl lashes, apply mascara again, let dry, apply mascara.


lotsa layers help!
I'm a Mary Kay Beaulty Consultant. This month, I'm sending out free Samples of our Ultimate Mascara. Short lashes aren't a problem for me, so I'd love to get your opinion. Follow the link below to register for your free sample.
You can check out


sensitive Solution


makes your eyelash longer thicker and fuller naturally.


Discount coupon now: AFFSHIP


recommended and formulated by doctors


http://www.sensesolution.com
scandalash by mark gets the lashes really long and thick. and there are no clumps either! it has a very smooth finish. i lovei it. and it'so nly 5 dollars. http://vanonas.mymarkstore.com
define lash by maybelline i always get compliments on my eyelashes and that mascara seems to work great for me even without curling them.!! =]
I love Loreal Volumios@!!!!!





Feel free to check out my blog to see if it can be of any assistance.


http://www.changingfacesbymay.blogspot.c鈥?/a>
Dior Diorshow mascara at department stores.
clinique- high impact mascara..... its really ggood!!!!!!! Trust me!
Great Lash, it has a green lid pink bottle, works awesome not too much clumping!
i use volumous. i forgot who its by, but it is in a black bottle, and a gold top! hope this works??
You could try Covergirl Lashblast, I use that one and it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting