Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the difference between black mascara and brown/black mascara?

I am an asian girl with dark brown eyes and black hair and I wanted to know which color mascara would suit me better. But most importantly, I wanted to know what is the major difference between black mascara and brown/black mascara? Thanks =]What is the difference between black mascara and brown/black mascara?
The only difference is that black has a more intense look. You won't see a drastic difference so if you purchase brown/black it will be fine even if you have very dark black colored hair.


I prefer black mascara because it looks bolder and makes the lashes look more luscious than any other color. Go with the Black.What is the difference between black mascara and brown/black mascara?
the brown part, DUH
it will go with the kind of hair the individual has
brown/black looks black, but true black mascara looks jet black-more striking. I would choose black to match your features.
If it was on a daily basis for me like school - I wear makeup to school - I would use black but for like a party or soemthing I'd wear a color that matched my outfit like blue or something.
I would go with black mascara to match your hair and eyebrows. Brown goes better with lighter hair . . .
black mascara works better for most people


i'm thinking black would be good for you
I was watching this show on the W Network called shopping bags, and they were testing the different colours of mascara.


They concluded that you can't really tell the difference between black and black/brown mascara when wearing it. I think you should go funky with your mascara and buy blue or green mascara to wear occasionally! It would really bring out your eyes.
The rule of thumb that i was taught is.. match your hair %26amp;eyes.. if you have really dark brown hair and eyes then go black if you have lighter hair and eyes use brown.. it may not always look the best so try both just in case
the colour!
different colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting