Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best water proof mascara and eyeliners that will last through a day of swimming?

I have the covergirl one in the orange tube.


What are good brands?What is the best water proof mascara and eyeliners that will last through a day of swimming?
I reccomend Maybelline Great Lash in waterproof, it lasted me the entire time i was swimming in The Carribbean..:) As for the eyeliner I'd also reccomend Maybelline's Great Wear eyeliner. Check them out..hope i helped ya out!What is the best water proof mascara and eyeliners that will last through a day of swimming?
For mascara, I love jane. hi-fiber waterproof mascara. I got it at Walgreens for about 4 dollars. It works really well and I go swimming with it on all the time and it doesn't run.
any kind of the sephora brand water proof eyeliner is fabulos
Maybeline is great.
E.L.F. and Estee Lauder are both great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting