Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of mascara should a 12 year old girl wear?

Please don't say that I'm too young I've heard it before. I just wanna know what kind of mascara (Maybelline, CoverGirl, etc.) should I buy before school starts and I have brown eyes so I just wanna know what kind and what color?What kind of mascara should a 12 year old girl wear?
covergirl lash blast : ]





its awsome.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVERs3j_3鈥?/a>What kind of mascara should a 12 year old girl wear?
All brands of masacar are fairly similar. I would get something cheap, since your young and don't need anything that's gonna be volumizing or curling and making you look like your trying to hard and wearing to much. I would recommend maybe trying a lash tint, I believe Neutrogena has a kind and instead of adding ';another layer'; it just darkens the color and makes your eyelashes stand out more but in a natural way. If you do want a real mascara use one with plastic bristles and that doesn't clump since it will be easier to apply. And if you have brown hair use black mascara but if you have blonde or red hair try using brown or black brown for a softer look!
love him, shut up, its only make-up my mom lets me wear foundation,mascara all sorts, And im no different to any other child, at around 10 you feel the need to wear make-up you feel everyones prettier than you, And if you dont you'll be like the odd one out, im only 11.and i choose not to wear lots of make-up, just concealer and lipgloss and sometimes mascara.





anyway: Id go for cover Girl deffo, great mascara, but i wouldnt buy it just yet or else by the time you go back to school, it will be all clump and thick. I'd buy it around a week b4 going back, that way its fresh for the new term :p
your totally not too young. thats the age i started wearing makeup and im 14 now. i use exact eyelights mascara and i have blue eyes. sometimes i use maybelline definealash instead. im thinking of trying loreal paris extra volume collagen mascara once i use those other ones up. Just experiment with different types and youll find one you like. dont worry if you look freaky at frst because looking back on how i used to do my makeup, i must have looked like a weird witch kind of thing. i was so dumb about it that instead of foundation, i used... blush. haha weird right? anyway, have fun with trying to find ur style of makeup and everything! ;)
There are loads of good mascaras out there but my 12 year old sister uses a collection 2000 one. It's amazing, since she has amazingly long lashes. This mascara is also cheap, bonus! I've bought Rimmel London's new mascara, the pink one, and this is very good as well. Hope i've helped.
I like the cover girl Lash Blast mascara.





http://princessjennifer.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/cglblast.jpg





I would get brown, just so that it's not too bold, and I would probably get the non-waterproof for now.. waterproof is annoying! ;) lol
Try a clear mascara like this one: http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>


It will define your lashes whilst looking natuarl :D
Try L'oreal's telescopic mascara. It is a great product that is reasonably priced. It makes the lashes look great.
Well all mascaras basically the same. Covergirl has a mascara called exact eyelights and you can get one for brown eyes and it'll make them glow(:


Hope I helped !
ohkay well its not like theres mascara for differant age groups?


you can use any mascara you want.
I'm 12 and I have brown eyes. I use Covergirl Lashblast in black, and in black-brown . It's amazing!
I am a 12 year old girl too! lol and i wear the Cover Girl Exact Eyelights mascara. They have different ones depending on what color your eyes are.
Maybelline and Covergirl both have really good mascaras. Buy one that is brownish black in colour so it will look more natural. Good luck!
Twelve year old little girl should not be wearing make-up. AT ALL. NONE. Your freakingg twelve. For real child. Shouldn't you be playing hop scotch or something? Your twelve not fifteen.
buy the cover girl lash blast. the color of the tube is orange and you can find it at any walgreens or wal mart near u :) i highly recommend it
covergirl megalash in a yellow tube its awesome
clear mascara
Your not too young at all!


but i think use black, sexy curves by rimmel if you have that in America?


Its really good:)
i really like great lash.


it comes in a pink bottle with a green lid.


its five dollars and alot of celebs use it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting