Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I prevent my eyeliner and mascara from getting in the creases under my eyes?

I don't wear make-up very often, but when I do, by mid-day it ends up in the creases under my eyes, especially in the summer or when I put on face cream or moisturizer. I look at other girls and theirs stays on their eyes. I have tried switching brands, and I use waterproof mascara which sometimes doesn't run, but the eyeliner always does. I really like the pencil kind rather than the thick pen-like kind because it looks more natural. Can anyone tell me how they stop theirs from getting under their eyes? Thanks!How do I prevent my eyeliner and mascara from getting in the creases under my eyes?
after putting your eyeliner, try brushing on loose powder on it using a small brush to set your eyeliner first, then put the mascara. it works for me.How do I prevent my eyeliner and mascara from getting in the creases under my eyes?
youu need to get better eyliner that is water proof and smudge proof
Don't know but Q tips are great for wiping it up!
pat some neutral eye shadow under your eyes..


that should stop it cloggin up with ur eyeliner..
Stop putting on so much. Mine never ends up under my eyes. You are probably putting on too much.
beats me,


i just wipe it, dont put moisturizer on your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting