Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you keep your lashes from clumping when wearing mascara?

I use the Collasal from Maybelline


And I just swtiched to Lashblast from CoverGirl and that doestn wrok for me ?


Any help from keeping them clumped?How do you keep your lashes from clumping when wearing mascara?
well the key is not to put on too much, if you just put on on coat, they shouldn't clump, I also have the maybeliene collossal and it REALLY clumps my lastes, i did have better results with the covergirl lashblast. the key to mascara is less is more..How do you keep your lashes from clumping when wearing mascara?
get a different kind, that doesnt make them clump.
barely put any on the brush and keep dipping it in there and taking most off it off and it most likely wont clump! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting