Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best thickening, volumising and lengthening waterproof mascara out there?

I need an amazing one for my wedding day so it has to give gorgeous, dramatic results but obviously must be waterproof in case I can't stop crying. The price is no object either!What is the best thickening, volumising and lengthening waterproof mascara out there?
maybeline or covergirl


those are the ones me and my cousins use and even when we go swimming it didnt come off! :DWhat is the best thickening, volumising and lengthening waterproof mascara out there?
The popular waterproof mascara for your conditions would be DiorShow Waterproof, but I personally recommend the Volume Clubbing mascara from Bourjois. It thickens, lenthens, and curls, but all in all, it makes your eyes look DRAMATIC. You can GO SWIMMING and your lashes will still be fine- but it comes off perfectly well with a good eye makeup remover. Congrats on your special day!
I would say Cover Girl!!!


But I will warn you-dont wear water proo mascara alot because it will eventually break your eye lashes..one of the make up artists at Sephora told me that.


You could also go to Sephora or Ulta and ask for help!
http://www.asos.com/Too-Faced-Cosmetics/鈥?/a> Congratulations on the marriage, hope the wedding day is lovely for you x x x
MAYBELLINE DEFINE-A-LASH


(THE GREEN ONE)


http://www.maybelline.co.uk/products/eye鈥?/a>


OR if you dont live in uk


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ma鈥?/a>
Lancome makes one for each or all of the above. I have tried them all including DiorShow, Channel, YSL and Lancome is the best. What makes any of them better is Estee Lauder's Lash Primer before.
i use mascara from Avon. makes my eyelashes look 50 times longer (i have short eyelashes) gives no clumps and its waterproof comes off with warm water
I personally love this one from Lancome.


http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/mascar鈥?/a>
I would say diorshow maskara in waterproof
For me the best is Lancome..it's really waterproof and nothing can ruin them..
It's called blinc in U.k.


in u.s. it's called kiss me i think.





it tubes your lashes! (not like max factor **** just out)


it's ace.
maybelline
lancome
I love Lancome. I have tried all of them and theirs is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting