Thursday, December 3, 2009

What mascara is both waterproof and smudge proof?

A while back they quit making my mascara -- or at least I can't find it anywhere anymore. I've tried several different kinds now and I haven't found one that doesn't smear by the end of the day. My eyes tend to water a lot with allergies.What mascara is both waterproof and smudge proof?
I think the right one 4 you is the cover girls lash blast i hope this helps ok


What mascara is both waterproof and smudge proof?
I totally appreciate smearproof / waterproof mascara with my eyes which can get damp.Nothing like having dark circles under your eyes by the end of the day!





Of the various waterproof ones I've tried my favorite is MAC Zoom Lash. It seems to hold up better than the other others and looks the best too. Nice and thick without needing to be one of those double sided ones.





It does cost more, but seems to last through many more applications than many and is the best I know of.
maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting