Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good mascara that will curl and hold the curl all day long?

I am asian. Yes with my almond shaped eyes, my lashes are long yet they stick straight out. I can curl them fine, but when I try to get the mascara to hold it, all it does is just weight them down and it looks ugly. Can anyone recommend a GOOD mascara that can hold curls all day long and won't flake?





Thank you!What is a good mascara that will curl and hold the curl all day long?
I like Benefit's Bad Gal lash mascara.What is a good mascara that will curl and hold the curl all day long?
Chanel is the best! will last long no clumping or rubing off!
I am also Asian, and I LOVE The Body Shop's Super Volume Mascara. Just wiggle the brush back and forth when applying, and when you get to the tip of your lashes, hold the brush there for a second to hold the curl. You'll love it!
I hear you, I had that problem too. I like Cover Girl's Fantastic Lash in waterproof
This is what yo0u are looking for. You'll love it. It is a bit more than drugstore brands but it works!








http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
put your blowdryer on your eyelash curler so it gets warm. if your sensitive be careful, but it really doesn't hurt. then use any kind of mascara really. it stays pretty much the whole day
I know! There is this great brand new mascara from avon that curls your lashes fine or thick and the brush part, it goes three angles but if you don't want that cuz it's 8 bucks you can buy an eyelash curler and then use maybeline mascara because it's second best!
maybeline volum` express curved brush !





%26lt;3(:
the really good one is telescopic by loreal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting