Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mascara????

i have some money now! so i want to spend a bit of it on one piece of expensive makeup. probably mascara or something. what should i get? i cant think of anything.. im 16.. so whats a good brand of mascara?Mascara????
Ive tried all the highend mascaras and these were my results.





DiorShow: Okay, my lashes felt artificial and stiff..


Too Faced Lash Injection: Lengthens good but doesnt give you thickness or volume.


BadGal: It didnt do anything special for me...


Hypnotic: Hated it!!!!! Too stiff and dries out fast!!





I currently use Macs Zoomlash..Love it!!!!!! it lengthens, thickens, and gives you great volume





Yesterday I bought Mac's Mascara X, its suppose to be a one up to Zoomlash, but its okay!!!Mascara????
Go to Sephora.com


I like,


Dior DiorShow Mascara,


Too Faced Lash Injection,


or


Anything benefit, hope that helps. : )
Define-a-Lash by maybelline
I use L'OREAL Telescopic mascara, and it makes my lashes look seperated and long! I get alot of compliments on them. The brush is rubber, so it doesn't clump! I highly recommend it. It is about $8.00
I love mac zoomlash mascara.
There are plenty to choose from personally I like MAYBELLINE but for a cheaper and pretty good mascara I also use Long lengths by AVON. I find that form time to time Avon have good specials on mascara.





Heres a hint though and important about mascara. Dont keep using the same one for too long and NEVER share mascara.





I was suddenly getting itchy eyes form my mascara and when I asked the Dr she said after a while mascara gets too old and can cause allergic reactions.
i use nicole miller
the new revlon 3d mascara is good....
MAC cosmetics can offer you really great hight quality mascara's. Maybe even a lip gloss?
i buy the drugstore kind super thick lash by cg is awesome it looks natural when you put a lil but it can also look dramatic by addin more coats
Get cover Girl lash exact http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a> works a lot better then the expensive ones!


Spend your money on a great lip gloss or this...


pocket pal by Benefit Cosmetics, it gives lips and cheeks a rosy glow and a built in lip gloss (Sephora or Macy's)http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>
The very best mascara is BEE LUSHcious Mascara and they also have the best make-up of all for that matter. You will love it as I do. Here's the link.








http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
I use Kiss Me Mascara. It's really cool because 1. Its water-proof 2. When you wash your face all you have to do is gently pinch them and pull away from your face and it comes off 3. it comes off in tubes! It gives me really curled lashes and it doesn't clump. Its the best brand I've ever used. It's not terribly terribly expensive, but for mascara it is a bit pricey. You can probably find it by searching on google ';Kiss Me Mascara';
clinque is a fantastic make for all make up especially mascara Ive used it for years its around 拢18-拢20 boots sell it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting