Thursday, December 10, 2009

What brand of mascara doesn't clump and elongates your lashes?

I've tried colossal by mabelline and lash blast from cover girl and both still clump. Can anyone tell me what the best mascara is that doesn't clump and elongates and accentuates your lashes?What brand of mascara doesn't clump and elongates your lashes?
MaybellenWhat brand of mascara doesn't clump and elongates your lashes?
You'll have to sacrifice one or the other. If you want natural clump-free lashes, you'll have to sacrifice a little length. I like L'Oreal Voluminous specifically the Naturale one in the gold tube. It gives good length and has few clumps. Personally my favorite natural looking mascara at the moment. I also liked Maybelline Full and Soft. There were few clumps and wasn't too heavy. Don't get the double sided mascara, they'll give you volume and length, but they clump A LOT.
I think any maybeline mascara is good, I have almost all of them and yes even though they are expensive they look awesome when used together.
lash stilleto or trifecta
%26lt;i%26gt;Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting