Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mascara? ? ?

What is your favorite mascara and why do you like it ?





Mine is Lash blast by cover girl its really cool and works great it also makes me lashes look niceMascara? ? ?
for a claen look thats long and pretty lashblast by CGMascara? ? ?
Maybelline Volum' Express
i use maybelline great lash mascara blackest black. i love it.
Loreal Voluminous in Jet Black.


It makes my lashes look super long and it comes off easily.


People always ask me if my lashes are fake b/c they look so long:)
dior show when my budget allows it hah but mostly i just stick to maybelline intense XXL mascara :o) gives me really thick long dramatic eyelashes!! i love it!!
I use a kind of random brand...........


It's NARS, i got it from bath and body works! It is sooo amazing! It goes on sooooo easy! I was absolutely amazed the first time i used it........the actual brush is really light weight, which actually lets you put on the mascara a LOT easier.......
I've tried every mascara known to man from very expensive to very inexpensive, and still prefer the drug store brands when it comes to mascara.





I love Rimmel Mascara, Its lengthens like no other and Maybeline Great Lash in blackest black for the color.
i use covergirl marathon mascara. i also use it ti fill in my brows, works great! looks very natural. 2 for 1, no need to buy brow powder. go here to read about it: http://www.ehow.com/how_2196527_use-mascara-fill-brows.html
Mine is High Def Mascara from Bee-Luscious! No clumps and stays on all day.
Avon's Longest Lashes Ever...
Mine is Chanel.. i don't whats the name, but it is waterproof, gives more volume to my lashes, it looks so nice.. the other one is Dior, it isn't waterproof, but it is fab!! it's in navy/silver case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting