Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I get my eyelashes to stay curled without Mascara?

I don't wear mascara because it makes my eyelashes very spider-like and a bit scary looking. I don't generally wear very much makeup anyway as I have very sensitive skin.





Now, I still like to curl my eyelashes- It makes my eyes stand out more, and I don't need mascara when I curl them.





Does anyone have any tricks to keep them curled without mascara?


Thanks!How can I get my eyelashes to stay curled without Mascara?
Heated eye-lash curlers keep them curled longer than regular crimpy ones. They look scary but are totally safe....Good luck!How can I get my eyelashes to stay curled without Mascara?
Like you, I also like to curl my lashes without using regular mascara (in my case, I have sensitive, watery eyes and only use black colored mascara on rare occasions).





My trick to keeping them in place is actually clear mascara, or a product like Ardell's Lash Accelerator (which is also colorless). It keeps my curl all day, even when I accidentally rub my eyes (happens a lot).





My trick is I put the clear mascara on first, letting it dry completely before using the lash curler after. That gives me maximum curl (doing it the other way round always pulls the curve out). Just be careful when you curl, it must be absolutely dry so there's no chance of a lash sticking to your appliance and getting pulled out.





Also, having a great eyelash curler makes all the difference, like the metal ones. I have tried a bunch and they're not all created equal. My favorite ones are Shu Uemura (expensive) and ELF ($1 but really works good!).





hope that helps! =)
Heat up an eyelash curler with a blow dryer, then curl lashes. Make sure that the eyelash curler isn't burning hot, just heated/warm. This keeps them staying curled.





You can get an excellent eyelash curler for just one dollar at eyeslipsface.com or your local kmart.





=]
I had the same issue. You should try clear mascara! I bought some from E.L.F. online. It was inexpensive and I love it! Its called ';Wet Gloss Lash %26amp; Brow Clear Mascara.'; It holds the curl without the spider!
use eyelash curlers and then coat lashes with vaseline, has the same affect as mascara and isn'tt harsh on your lashes.
Eyelash Curlers :)
Just curl them everyday. Pretty much nothing else you could do I guess.
Keeep on curlin them.
Eye lash curler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting