Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there any mascara that makes my lashes grow or look 10x longer?

I also need eye liner that won't come off when wet.Is there any mascara that makes my lashes grow or look 10x longer?
revlon mascara %26amp; eyeliner is goodIs there any mascara that makes my lashes grow or look 10x longer?
I love Philosophy's mascara. Mind you, it isn't waterproof (at least not the version that I use) but it makes my lashes look longer while continuing to look natural.





I've also heard that SmashBox has a great cream eyeliner that is supposed to be waterproof and smudge proof, but I can't vouch for that one.
I don't think you'd want lashes that were literally 10x longer- that would look ridiculous, and probably obscure your vision. I find Prescriptives 'False Eyelashes' to be a great product; it really thickens and lengthens my lashes dramatically, and with no clumps or yuckiness. At $19.50, it's pricey, but I think it's a worthwhile investment. You could also try applying genuine false eyelashes for an over the top look- check out your drugstore for a selection. As for eyeliner that won't come off when wet, just look for a waterproof version.
The mascara you are looking for can be found at beeroyalproducts.com. This is the home of Bee-Luscious Cosmetics. When you go to their site just look for the BEE LUSHious Mascara. It will define, lengthen and thicken. You won't believe how dramatic the results will be.
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting