Thursday, December 10, 2009

What age do you think is appropriate to start wearing mascara?

Just wondering. And any other makeup.What age do you think is appropriate to start wearing mascara?
You can start wearing it when your like 13 or 14, or when you get into 7th grade.





Most people at a younger age just wear one coat with a little eyeliner, and some natural looking eyeshadow.





(:








**Since you are going into 7th grade I would definitely start wearing makeup. When I started 7th most people did.


But I didn't start untill 8th**What age do you think is appropriate to start wearing mascara?
Eyeshadow- 11 or 12


Blush- 12 or 13


Mascara- 12


Pencil Eyeliner- 12 Liquid- 13 or 14


Foundation- 13 or 14


lip gloss- 10


lipstick- 14


concealer- 11+
Mascara usually isn't that noticeable...so I'd say 12 maybe?


Other Makeup:


Eyeshadow-13


Lipgloss-11


Eyeliner-13


Foundation-13, maybe 12 if your skin is bad and doesn't look smooth.
It really depends on your lifestyle and what parents rules are. I started in the 7th grade. I was a girly girl, many of my friends didn't start wearing any make up until late high-school.
If you like mascara, start wearing it. Age does not matter.
15
i started wearing it at 12... :D
do u go to aux sable too?? email me and tell me(; cuz im in need for MY school, not urrrrs.





xo 鈾?;
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting