Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the difference between a regular mascara and a waterproof mascara? ?

I have been using mascaras for a very long time and I normally use the Waterproof type. Are Waterproof mascaras only for people who intend to go swimming or are they actually better quality than a non-waterproof formula also it it a lot of harder to remove waterprof mascara?What is the difference between a regular mascara and a waterproof mascara? ?
No, waterproof mascaras aren't only for people who intend to go swimming. I think the difference is that if your face gets wet and you're wearing waterproof, the mascara won't run or anything. But if you're wearing non-waterproof, it'll run and you'll most likely have raccoon eyes. Waterproof is a little harder to wash off, but I don't think its really a big deal.What is the difference between a regular mascara and a waterproof mascara? ?
I use only non-waterproof as well, but I have also used waterproof.


I've found that I prefer non-waterproof.


The only time I would even use waterproof is if I'm going to a funeral or somewhere where I know I'll be crying a lot. Sometimes when I swim I use waterproof and it works fabulously.


Rain never makes my non-waterproof mascara run. On a normal day, I find waterproof mascara just really crappy to take off. It's definitely harder.


I don't think the quality is better. They're just different.


I've been using TurboBoost 7x (by I think Maybeline), and it gives me way more volume than waterproofs usually give me and it's not like it runs at the drop of a hat. I've cried wearing it and it didn't run.


So, I would say on a normal day, wear normal mascara, even if it rains. If you're gunna be swimming, crying, etc. where you eyes are going to get really really wet, wear the waterproof.
waterproof doesnt run down your face if its raining or as you say going to the swimming pool


(but you shouldnt be wearing make up in a swimming pool you know)


regular just doesnt stay as firm on your eyes as a waterproof would just by the name you can get that waterproof is water proof,but regular isnt.
Waterproof is in the name - it stays on longer than a usual mascara and is intended for people to wear it while in the water. If you wear it on a daily basis though, I can possibly not be very good for your lashes to have no off-time without mascara on them.
Waterproof ones don't ruin down your face when you go swimming or when you cry...at least they are not suppose to-They are harder to get off though.


I prefer non-waterproof ones because they are heavier and are easier to take off.
well one is water proof HONEY! AND IF YOU DONT WHAT WATER PROOF IS THEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.. LIKE REALLY, LOL WP IS NOT JUST FOR PEOPLE THAT SWIM IT'S FOR PEOPLE THAT DOSENT WANT THERE MASCARA TO RUN!!!!
What all the other answers said is true. Plus waterproof has more wax in it so if you curl your eyelashes, the curl will stay in much better. I know from experience lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting