Thursday, December 3, 2009

What mascara and eyeliner colors for green eyes?

I use black mascara and eyeliner but they always make my eyes look hazel. Which is fine but which colors would play up the green color. Please anyone with green eyes who actually knows this.What mascara and eyeliner colors for green eyes?
OMG! I had this same problem because my eyes are dark green with a teeny bit of brown.. and black eyeliner and mascara always makes them look hazel or brown.. i know what you mean!





I have studied makeup and i now sometimes use plum (it sounds outrageous but its actually really subtle) purple/plum colours bring out green eyes alot! So using an eyeliner or eyeshaddow in these tones will also bring your green eyes out. Oh.. and the mascara i use is Benefits bad gal lash plum.





hope this helped xWhat mascara and eyeliner colors for green eyes?
There is this CoverGirl mascara, and it emphasizes your eye color. The mascara looks black, but if you look close, you can see that it is actually a really really dark tint of the color. (In your case green!) For eyeliner, I would go with black, grey, or brown. (My eyes are greenish, and I like brown the best. It all just depends on your skin tone and hair color.)





The mascara is called CoverGirl Exact Eye Lights. Here is a link to show you what it looks like. Sorry if the link doesn't work. Just copy and paste it in the address bar.





http://www.brightbeauty.com/wp-content/u鈥?/a>





Or, you can type in CoverGirl Exact Eye Lights in the search bar, and go to images.
I have green eyes. Sometimes they look forest green and other times lime green, with a hint of gold.





Purple makes green eyes pop. I love doing a purple smokey eye with black mascara and purple eyeliner.





Gold also works well if your green eyes have a hint of gold. Gold glittery eyeliner makes them pop.
i have hazel eyes and this stuff works well to play them up. try almays new intense-i color. i got mine at target. it matches specifically with your eye color. it will say ';for blue'; or ';for green'; on the package. if not, try covergirl. i know they have the eyelights collection which works well too. hope i helped!
Bronw'll work in a pinch. Don't use black unless you have to. Use wines and purples. In fact, I think CoverGirl and lots of other makeup companies make color-specfic eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner.
i have green eyes myself. never use blue please. you can use brown eye liner. and they have clear mascara. or you can use brown mascara.


thats what i do :)


i hope i helped
I personally have green eyes brown medium brown eyeliner and mascara it will really play up the eyes hope it works for you as well as it works for me.


:):):):):):):):):):):):)
I also have green eyes. I tend to use plum or blue eyeliners and black mascara. I also add a bit of white eyeliner in the corners of my eye to make them pop.





Good luck.
green and jade would enhance your eyes, plum and violet will make your eyes pop! :] hope i helped!! please answer mine!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Find a nice plum eyeliner, brown eyeshadow, and brown/dark green/or dark purple mascara. I use these, and they make my eyes really stand out.
Brown Mascara %26amp; Brown Eye Liner
u should use a cranberry color eyeshadow and then just blend it into whatever other color ur wearing and it will make the green in ur eyes really pop...its super simple but very effective...=)
i have green eyes and i use brown eye liner and black mascara and everyone loves my eyes.
brown eyeliner


black mascara
this girl at my school has green eyes and she uses purple liner and black mascara


and her eyes always look gorgeous
I'd go with Black Mascara and Brown Eye Liner...
purples

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting