Thursday, December 3, 2009

What mascara will give me thicker eyelashes?

The question says it all :)


Nothing too pricey, please.





I don't necessarily want longer lashes, mine are just fine in length, but I would like them to appear thicker.





Any suggestions?What mascara will give me thicker eyelashes?
I use Covergirl eyelights. They don't lengthen too much, but they look a whole lot fuller on me than without. Plus it brings out the color of your eyes which is nice.What mascara will give me thicker eyelashes?
Get a mascara with the conditioner that comes with the bottle (the conditioner is the white one.) So put the white one on then the black one on. And i would suggest to use the conditioner anyways cause without it your eyelashes shrink.
L'oreal great lash, works wonders %26amp; isn't so expensive.


But right now I use a mascara from smashbox, its quite pricey though.
http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Mascara/Pulse-Perfection-Define-A-Line.htm?referrer=search
Bourjois Clubbing Volume, makes any length of lashes look super thick!
LASHHBLAST!!!


or collosoalll (sp)
they make them thinker with more volume:)
maybelline colassal
covergirl lash blast gives a lot of volume. i hope it works for you :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting