Thursday, December 3, 2009

What mascara is great at holding a curl and easily comes off?

i need a mascara, and my biggest issue is curl holding and not smearing/flaking. It doesn t have to give dramatic results.


Preferably from a drugstore, it should be easy to remove too. thanksWhat mascara is great at holding a curl and easily comes off?
I like the Colossal mascara by Maybelline. Washes off easily with eye makeup remover. It gives my lashes a great curl and very nice results. I get compliments all the time :)What mascara is great at holding a curl and easily comes off?
I have been using the Mary Kay ultimate mascara. It gives a lot of volume, is super thick and lasts all day. It smudge resistant, fade resistant, and clump resistant.





If you want your eye make up to remove easily you should try the oil free eye makeup remover. You can get it at and sign up for the beauty newsletter at the website below.
i really love volume express by maybelline.


it works great on me %26amp;: washes of really easily!
dior you can get it at sophora in the mall for about $$20
great lash w/ curling brush
I'm a very big fan of


CG last blast,





and


maybelline Define-a-lash
i use cover girl lash blast. i love it!
  • borrow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting