Thursday, December 10, 2009

What does mascara do to your eyelashes if you use it daily?

I've been using it alot lately in order to look more awake for my job bt it seems like my eyelashes are getting shorter too. I was wondering what the aftereffects of putting on mascara daily.What does mascara do to your eyelashes if you use it daily?
They won't get shorter if you remember to take it off before bed. I actually condition my lashes just to make sure they don't dry outWhat does mascara do to your eyelashes if you use it daily?
There are none of good maskaras. If you use lashblast, there is no side effects. Its by covergirl and availible any drug store or walmart.





Wash it off b4 bed! And don't wear it for more then 8 hours.


Condition your lashes if drying out is a problem.:]











Hope this helped! and good luck!:]





Xoxo,


Meaghan:]:]:]
You might need a different formula. Not a waterproof one for every day, that's for sure. I'm using Cover Girl Lash Exact every day and having no problems.
Hopefully nothing if you wash them out okay. I wear mascara daily for school and when I wash it off sometimes I get the odd eyelash on my face but they do grow back.
Nothing as long as you wash it off everyday.


But if you dont than they'll probably break or fall out.
  • borrow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting