Thursday, December 3, 2009

What can I use to remove waterproof mascara?

Agh. I bought the wrong stuff, I hate waterproof!





I can't get it off with out pulling on it with my fingernails and that is going to ruin them!





I tried make up remover, doesn't work! What is your trick?What can I use to remove waterproof mascara?
This stuff from Clinique is a DREAM! It takes anything off.





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>What can I use to remove waterproof mascara?
Clinique makes a product called ';Take the Day Off';. It's to remove eye make up and lipstick. It's AWESOME! It costs about 17.00 but it will last about 3 months. I've used it for years and I'm convinced it also helps reduce wrinkles around the eyes.
Ammonia and sandpaper.





Your results may vary.
lotion
Get an eye make-up remover. A good one is L'Oreal Gentle Eye and Lip make up remover. Or like the previous poster said, use oil. Seriously. Because the mascara is WATER, not OIL-proof :D
clean and clear has a product that can remove waterproof mascara.
soap AND WATER
have you tried baby oil?
i use makeup remover... maybe your brand just sucks! i use cetaphil cleanser
Baby oil is gentle enough to use around the eyes. Just dab a bit on a cotton ball or pad and rub gently. It may take a few tries but it will completely remove it all. Also, if you dont have baby oil, any kind of oil will work. Like cooking oil.
Cleansing oil.
Baby oil ... weird, but it works.
haha


i use lotion...iunno it works for me and all of my make up.
Okay, I've had your problem! Solution-Almay Make-up Removing Pads! There's a container of like 100 for 4 bucks! It works amazingly well. My waterproof stuff comes off in seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting