Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mascara???

is it true that mascara ruins your eyelashes? can u give me any good brands.Mascara???
waterproof does. its breaks them down and they fall off. not all at once. but it dries them outl. try Shisiedo lengthening mascara. its pricey but works really well. dont use mac, they have great eye shadows but not mascaras.Mascara???
I've used waterproof for years and never experienced my eyelashes ';breaking and falling off.'; Report Abuse

of course it doesnt.
On ';What Not to Wear,'; Carmindy, the make-up expert, uses Maybelline's Great Lash in the pink container.





I've never heard that mascara ruins your lashes. I have tried very expensive mascara ($28/tube) and the Great Lash. They're all the same. I would try the cheaper brands before spending a fortune on the good ones. (With the good ones, you're paying for the fancy tubes!)
no.
I've always been told to never use a single tube for more than 6 months.
I've used mascara for years and my eyelashes are exactly the same as before I started wearing it. I like Full n' Soft by Maybelline. It makes your lashes/eyes stand out without looking fake, clumpy, or brittle.


By the way, I've used department store brands (eg. Estee Lauder, Clinque, etc.) and I have found that when it comes to mascara, the pharmacy brands work better and have better technology in keeping the clumps off your brush and off of your eyes. Also, there is little difference between the two except the price. Sure, the eyeshadow may feel a little more velvety but it looks the same as some of the cheaper ones. (warning: some cheap ones really are crap but its better to experiment with several brands of pharmacy makeup than be stuck with one dept. store piece of makeup for the same price.)
Lancome mascaras are the best. Pick the brush type according to your taste and how you want your lashes to look like. Sexy, long, added volume Lancome has it all.When it comes to your eyes try to use brand names avoid cheap ones. If you make the right chose they will certainly make your eyes beautiful, they don't ruin your eyes.
I am a long time fan of Lancome.I have tried many brands,less expensive to more expensive.I always go back to Lancome.
no it doesn't..I have been using mascara for 7 years and for every day and never had such a problem.
Not all of them. Some contain ingredients that are actually good for your lashes. Try Diorshow. Hands down, this is the best one-
I dunno, I use great lash
ok idk who told you mascara makes ur eyelashes fall out but thats just weird, anyway i've always wanted to try that new define a lash, it looks pretty good
covergirl or mabeline.
mascara does not ruin your eyelashes, but some brands could irritate your eyes especially if you have sensitive eyes. i would choose estee lauder or mac with the mircofilaments in them so it can dramatically give the illusion that you have thick eyelashes
I use lancome waterproof, its amazing and i don't think that it ruins your eyelashes unless you never take it off....that is necessary....your eyelashes need to breath.
no it wont ruin your eyelashes a good one that wont ruin would be loreal voluinous it is in a black tube with a gold lid it is great stuff try it out
use Great Lash mascara by Maybelline.....thats the one with the green and pink tube
Either Great Lash or Volum' Express庐 Washable Curved Brush Mascara
no that is total false infomation and my favorite mascara is: Maybelline cosmetics
if u use mascara and they use an eyelash curler it will. the better brands would be cover girl. and/or loreal, because they dont have bacteria causing ingrediants
Try Almay..it is hypoallergenic. My lashes fall out due to mascara use. But, that may not be the case for everyone...
I've tried every mascara out there, I love L'oreal Voluminous. No, I don't think it ruins your eyelashes.
No its no true





Mac cosmetics is the best there is and its cheap.. go to a counter in Nordstroms and they will help you pick the right one


also try their eyeshadows they have amazing pigments and they are cheap
Try ';Rimell';. I heard this is the best mascara without any side effects.
How to Choose the Right Mascara


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/how-t鈥?/a>
It doesn't ruin your lashes- just make sure you wash it off every night- the brand i use is L'oreal voluminous, make sure to use a good brand b/c cheap ones could irritate your eyes.
I use a special type of mary kay. It makes your eyelashes grow quicker and it conditions them. Plus it doesn't leave clumps. Its aboout 16 bucks
I have never heard that, but there are some pretty gross ingredients in most mascara brands. Try to find a brand that has natural ingredients. My eyes were always irritated, then I found a brand that had all natural (no animal by products!!) in it, and have had no issues since.
cherubgirl, dont use after 3 months.





all my make up is chanel, mac, and bare minerals, but i swear my mabelline mascara.


i have long, but stick straight lashes, i use volum express, waterproof, by mableline.


no, it doesnt ruin your lashes.
not true at all. i just use any brand. i dont really need it but i like to wear it. so i just get it from anywear......if your eyelashes have natural curl and are long then you can even get your mascara from target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting