Thursday, December 3, 2009

What mascara and eyeliner do you like best?

Mine just ran out and I'm gonna go get some tonight but I'd like to hear what works best. Black on both, by the way. The one I have now seems to dissappear after a little bit or get smudged. Very bothersome. And preferably something that you can buy at a normal store/pharmacy.What mascara and eyeliner do you like best?
I absolutely love Covergirl Volume Exact mascara. Just one swipe and your lashes look beautiful or you can add another coat and they look almost false! This mascara is really cheap too. You don't need to buy an expensive mascara. The drug store brands are just as good as Lancome, Dior etc (believe me, I have tried all of them!)


My favourite eyeliner is MAC pencil eyeliner in Smoulder, which is black. It has great staying power and the pencil lasts for months! Or covergirl has brought out a new eyeliner called Liner Exact which is a liquid eyeliner and this is quite good also.What mascara and eyeliner do you like best?
I absolutely love the Lash Blast Mascara from Covergirl. As for eyeliner I personally really love Mary Kay.
Try benefit bad gal eyeliner and the mascara to go with, Good stuff =)
i like max factor mascara and clinique eyeliner
As finances is a big problem for me, I tend to use what is the cheapest. I've found Jane is a good brand and I've had no trouble with. The others have raised their prices to the point of ridiculous.
I like cover-girl mascara and i use Mary Kay eyeliner, but you can't get that at a store. Defiantly get Cover girl mascara though.
maybelline lash exact mascara








[sorry i spelled it wrong i think lol]
I have used and loved Loreal's Voluminous mascara for 20 years!!
i have covergirl eyeliner; you can get it at walmart


and i have lancome mascara, but you get that at the mall..
Maybelline Great Lash! The pink and green one! I live by it!
Maybelline for both - pencil eyeliner
drug store: revlon colorstay waterproof pencil eyeliner, covergirl lashblast mascara





makeup store; MAC eyepencil, imju fiberwig mascara





i suggest the latter two, even though they are a little expensive
Revlon black and grey eyeliner *they're conjoined*


Covergirl Mascara black thickening formula

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting