Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you get mascara stains out of face towels?

The mascara isn't waterproof, just your everyday mascara, but I always seem to miss some make-up when I'm washing my face and end up wiping it off on my towels mistakenly. How/what do I use to wash the stains out???





Not all the towels are white, so please don't recommend bleach, thanks!How do you get mascara stains out of face towels?
Try Shout, let sit for about 15 minutes, then wash as usual.








Hope this was helpful





RWHow do you get mascara stains out of face towels?
pretty much impossible to get out,sorry.i used to have this problem also and no matter what i tried, the mascara would not come out.
Shout. Let them soak, then wash them. If its still there let do it again and let it soak longer, and wash them again. Do not dry it, b/c drying permanently seals the color into the towel.
I use make up remover on these..dab a little on the spot, and rub, and wash normally..I found laundry stain removers don't seem to take it out.
pretreat with color safe bleach, rinse, then wash with color safe bleach, (try vivid), and you might have to do some scrubbing.
Try using Tony Llamas Lash Masque. It's an eyelash dye and doesn't come off like other mascaras.
try shout or products like that. shout has pulled out some big grease stains for me good luck
Clorox two
.simply use bleach
when it gets on the towel, use a little soap and warm water and rub it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting