Thursday, December 10, 2009

What mascara and eye liner would look good on me?

I have blonde hair, fair skin, and hazel/light brown eyes. What would look good on me? What brands do you suggest?What mascara and eye liner would look good on me?
I would do a dark brown mascara. Actually, Maybelline mascara (pink and green) is about $4, and is one of the best non clump waterproof mascaras out there! And for eyeliner, i would do a rich brown with amber- it would bring out the hazel in your eyes!!What mascara and eye liner would look good on me?
Black or dark blue eyeliner


Black Mascara with touches of purple at the end.


Ur gonna look FAB Babes!!!


Try and use all natural products, Lush


or Sephora.com,chanel they arent all natural but are brill.


CHANEL eyeliner- 20 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting