Thursday, December 10, 2009

What brand of mascara do you like best and why?

I want to find a mascara that doesn't smudge on skin, yet washes off easily.What brand of mascara do you like best and why?
I have tried every mascara out there. From the expensive ones to the department store ones. The best mascara ever is Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. It was also voted the number 1 mascara by Cosmopolitan readers for 2005.What brand of mascara do you like best and why?
volume express turbo boost by maybelline


it really does make your eyelashes thicker, and longer, and does not clump.


its water proof but comes off very easily
Avon. They have several different varieties, and I have good luck with it not clumping. It seperates and defines well and washes off easily.
Christian Dior, Diorshow Mascara $23 at Sephora.
Benefit Bad Gal Lash





Goes on so smooth and makes your lashes super long.
Estee Lauder Perfectioinst - NEVER clumps!!
Maybeline Full N Soft. affordable and washes off easily. and mine never runs of smudges.
at the moment i have maybeline. its never clumpy except once or twice it has been i also like revlon try one of those twoo
ESTEE LAUDER MAGNA SCOPiC.
Maybeline, it is so versatile and always looks good!
I love cover girl lash exact mascara (the purple tube). The rubber brush thing is great, lashes don't clump, so I can apply more than one coat without it looking messy! :)
i have to second the diorshow. i've tried a lot of mascaras and this one makes my lashes long and thick without being clumpy. benefit's bad gal lash is good also, and theres always the classic maybeline great lash if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, but dior is worth the money!
I know a perfect one for you. Covergirl Remarkable Mascara. I wear this when I want a more natural look. It lengthens the lashes just right, doesn't smudge and stays on all day. Also it doesn't stick to your lashes and doesn't feel thick when you want to take it off, even though it's waterproof.
well i use double XXL conditioner/mascara combo....i love it
Loreal double extend--makes your lashes extreme!!
L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara - makes luscious thick lashes %26amp; I don't have any problems w/ flaking, etc. My favorite shade is Carbon Black. I use Pond's cold cream to remove my makeup - easy %26amp; moisturizing.
I am legally blind and I have ( excuse my brag here, its my only beauty!!) FANTASTIC eyelashes...long, full and perfectly curled. I used to use mascara all the time, but I hate the way they all seem to make my eyes burn and the remover is even worse. Plus, I can't see out of my right eye at all and never feel 'balanced'. SO I found a great solution last week!!





I went to the local beauty college and while cutting my long hair off to give to Locks of Love ( yeah me, took me 8 years!! ) I also had my eye brows shaped just a little and had my eyelashes DYED!!! its wonderful !! SO stupidly easy, cost me $4 -HALF THE PRICE OF A TUBE OF MASCARA!! and will last me about a month. I can afford to do that each month without any problem, even living on disability.





Yep, it took about 5 minutes to do it and it wasn't uncomfortable or unpleasant, no bad smells or anything. I had a great time and felt OH SO SPECIAL doing it!! I mean, you really feel fantastic while you are doing it, like you are THE BOMB!! And you can always still use a little mascara later if you need a little 'more'. I don't think I need mascara anymore and It feels great!!
Magna Scopic by Estee Lauder. It's the best. I got a lot of friends hooked on it. It's expensive but it's worth it. I was asked the other day whether I had eyelash extensions. It's that good.
Maybeline Full N Soft. Safe with contacts.
Well my eylashes are already really long and sometimes they curve up so I dont really need mascara. I used it to straighten them out and to enhance the color of my eyelashes. I like maybelline or elizabeth arden and revelon.
Covergirl professional in the blue bottle is the BEST I've ever used! It doesn't clump-at all! It definitely isn't sticky! And it stays on all day! It makes my eylashes look long and luxurious! I LOVE IT!! Help spread the word, please, it is the Best!! And not to mention it's a lot cheaper than other expensive brands I've had like from nordstroms, they didn't work well at all!! I'm so thankful that I found the mascara I will be using forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Biack Magic Mascara it gives the illusion of thicker,darker eyelashes.
Maybelline ';Full and Soft'; for reasonable priced mascara


Lancomes ';L'Extreme';





I guess it is just a matter of ones opinion of what they have had luck with.
I use No 7 Waterproof mascara. Doesn't smudge even when you wear it all day and rub your eyes and washes off really easy with baby wipes.
I've used Loreal Double Extend mascara for about 2 years now and i wouldnt switch. It doesnt smudge, it lasts and if not in waterproof, it comes off easy with eye makeup remover... plus it is not expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting