Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good waterproof and long lasting mascara?

I need a mascara that lasts for the whole day and doesnt smudge when the weather is hot or when I sweat. I go swimming a lot so I need a mascara that is totally waterproof. Also, My eyelashes are kinda short and thin so I would prefer a mascara that also lengthens and volumizes.What is a good waterproof and long lasting mascara?
Yeah. I second Lashblast by CoverGirl. The Waterproof one. I wear it to Raging Waters in the summer and it works really good and stays on all day. Even if your lashes get wet.What is a good waterproof and long lasting mascara?
omg, deff lash blast waterproof,:)





the only bad thing is that it is IMPOSIBLE to get off!
I use waterproof LashBlast %26amp; it works real good .
all of lancome mascaras are really good .


a bit more on the expensive side though .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting