Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best inexpensive way to remove waterproof mascara?

I've tried baby wipes which are great for regular mascara and some other eye makeup remover solutions, but everything pulls out my eyelashes... HELP!What is the best inexpensive way to remove waterproof mascara?
Cetaphil cleanser or jojoba oil. Saturate a cotton pad (not a cotton ball) and press against your closed eye. Do not rub, just hold it for 1-2 minutes to dissolve the mascara and then use a clean area to gently dab the rest off.What is the best inexpensive way to remove waterproof mascara?
Plain old baby oil on a cotton ball. Works GREAT!
Well, if Avon is available to you, they have a 2 dollar make up remover cream, just rub it on your eyes and it takes it right off.
Baby oil should work! That's what I use since my eyelashes fall easily too...Just soak a little piece of cotton on baby oil and rub it gently on your eyelashes. That should do!
It's not necessary to tug at eye lashes while removing mascara. My mother always and still does just use cold cream with tissues. Personally, I never wear waterproof mascara because of this problem. Regular mascara works fine with me. I have also tried Clinique's eye makeup removal rinse. It works well and doesn't hurt the eyes, but it's probably not cheap for what you were hoping.
The only thing that I have ever used was Vaseline and it works well. Try it.
Baby oil or vaseline(not medicated!) takes it right off. Just use a little on a cotton ball. Cheap too!
i use Almay's Moisturizing Eye Make-up Removing Pads. They work great and do not pull out eyelashes.


You can get them at any Target, Wal Mart, etc.


Good luck.
You have to try ';Eye Make-Up Remover'; by Mary Kay. It is the best and it is oil free. It takes off my waterproof mascara and I put on alot. Good Luck!
you have to bring some warm water + white honey + some lemon and mix the mixture and rube your mascara out


and im waiting yr thanks
baby oil works wonders i love using it
ive heard vaseline too is good for removing eye makeup-gently :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting