Thursday, December 10, 2009

What brand do you think is the all round best mascara?

I've used many kinds of mascara and is still looking for the perfect brand. I've found a few that I like so far, but wanted to also try something new. I know that sometimes the effect of some mascaras don't always have the same effect on another person. But I'd like to hear about your favorite kind or brand of mascara to help me decide which one I should buy. Thanks!What brand do you think is the all round best mascara?
I have two brands I really like. My absolute favorite is Benefit's Bad Gal Lash, but it retails at $19. I also like Great Lash by Maybelline, which is about $3.50, I think. Both are absolutely fantastic.What brand do you think is the all round best mascara?
I have tried so many but i finally found my top pick its


Mary Kay lash lengthening mascara. after years and years i was very surprised with my discovery before MK L/L mascara i really like clinique high impact mascara. You only apply one coat and you don't need to reply. I sometimes used a hot eyelash curler so the can stand out more, i hardly ever use my lash curler anymore since i started using the MK mascara. They run about 12$ but you might be able to get it for less with a consultant. I can send you a free one if you like and no I'm not a MK consultant.
Hypnose from Lancome, it seriously looks like you have some fake lashes on. Although different mascaras work for different people so you should try before you buy because some mascaras (like Lancome and Dior) can get pretty pricey and you don't want to waste your money on something that doesn't work for you.
cover highlights





get the color for your eyeshade and it wil sparle and its water prroof and great stuff. i love it
DIORSHOW. End of story.
Diorshow and Courbe Virtuose By lancome
Dior Show





It doesn't clump and makes my eyelashes huge.
I love,love,love...Two Faced Lash Injection...looks like fake eyelashs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting