Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best way to remove waterproof mascara?

I heard baby oil will work, but what exactly is that. Will like neutrogena foam face wash work, or something like that?What is the best way to remove waterproof mascara?
1. Clinique Rinse Off Eye Makeup Remover


2. Cetaphil liquid cleanser


3. plain jojoba oil (non-comedogenic)





Face cream or vitamin E oil will work too. I don't use baby oil because it has fragrance and mineral oil which can clog pores.What is the best way to remove waterproof mascara?
try lancome eye makeup remover.


it doesnt hurt at all and it works soo well.
most of the time it'll just wear off, like, when i go into the shower, and i forget to wash off my makeup, when i rub my eyes, i could see the ';blackness'; from the mascara, so like I previously said, it'll most likely just wear off, or come off in the shower
i use Netragena Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover.





this gets off every trace of my waterproof mascara.





--------------------------------------鈥?br>

i also tried baby oil :: but i found that it doesn't take off ALL my mascara.








hope i helped!
Get a cue tip or cotton ball and put eye makeup remover on on it. Then rub it over your lashes.
i dont know


my eyelashes are really long...


but my friend uses it! i think she has to wash her face or just take a shower


yeah, i think...
the best way to remove water proof mascara is wit baby oil and wipe it off wit damp cloth!!
my girlfriend uses deodorant, can any ladies confirm this trick? the first time I saw her do that, I asked her what the heck she was doing! lol
i use maybelline waterproof mascara remover. it works pretty well. use a cotton ball with it.
eye makeup remover

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting