Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best way to get mascara out of plush carpet?

I've seen different solutions on the internet, but would like you to advise one that really works. I'm hesistant to try one, smear it or make the stain worse, then try to use another. So I'd like to have advise on what you used, and what worked. My carpet is cream plush. It is black mascara. Thanks for your help!What is the best way to get mascara out of plush carpet?
there is actually mascara remover for your eyelashes. I would try that first. it would also depend on whether the mascara is waterproof or not.What is the best way to get mascara out of plush carpet?
I have gotten more intractable substances, such as rubber oils and furniture stains, out of carpeting using one of two methods. The more available method is Woolite Oxy Deep 2X Carpet and Stain Remover.This contains an excellent solvent. Use cotton diapers to blot the stain. The second method is the Oreck Dry Carpet Cleaning System. It uses a soil release spray and a powder. My best kept secret. Fantastic.
Try calling the manufacturer..sometimes they have really good help lines for this sort of thing.
try makeup remover.get a cottton ball put some makeup remover on it and pat the spot see if it disapears

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting