Thursday, December 10, 2009

What drugstore mascara is best for not really lengthened all that much, but just lush, thick lashes?

I don't want my lashes incredibly lengthened or anything, just thick and nice, sort of like the model on Nivea Kiss chapsticks. Shouls I try a clear or colored one?


Also, I've tried Maybelline Lash Blast in both black and brown so please don't suggest that, and also I do not want to use false lashes. Thanks so much!What drugstore mascara is best for not really lengthened all that much, but just lush, thick lashes?
Hey hun!


I truly love l'oreals voluminous mascara! It works beautifully. I personally love to apply a lot of layers of t to just really give my eyes that beautiful POP!





I have two bottles of the l'oreal voluminous mascara. One is fairly new, and one is fairly old. I usually apply about 10-15 layers (trust me, it's not a lot) of it and then when i've reached my desired look for my eyelashes, I use the old bottle of mascara and wiggle the brush through my eyelashes to give my eyelashes a more separated look (since they look thick) and I truly think you would also love the look!





so basically, l'oreal voluminous ;)


hope this helps love!What drugstore mascara is best for not really lengthened all that much, but just lush, thick lashes?
the colossal volume mascare by maybelline, definately the best.
Volouminous from l'Oreal made my lashes raelly really thick
Oh the uhm...I think it's called Maybelline Sexy Curves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting