Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best lengthening and seperating mascara?

I want long, seperated lashes with no clumps. Which mascara is the best for that? I currently have Loreal Telescopic Clean Definition, however I was wondering if there were other ones that are better than that. Thank you!What is the best lengthening and seperating mascara?
Lancome Femme Fatale and Clarins Wonder Length are supposed to be good( I have not tried them yet). I use Loreal Telescopic and love it. I have not tried Covergirl Lash Blast though.





Maybelline define a lash is good for definition but not as effective as Loreal Telescopic for length.What is the best lengthening and seperating mascara?
SMOKEY LASH MASCARA by MAKE UP FOREVER, gives you the longest, thickest, curviest, and blackest eyelashes you`ve never thought were possible, it`s sooooo beautiful that it`s almost unreal.





It`s the perfect and the only mascara to create this sexy, sultry, seductive, exotic, mysterious, Arabian eye look, I myself have never noticed how Arabian my own eyes were till I discovered this buried treasure.





I`ve been wearing mascara for the last 20 years, I`ve tried each and every mascara by each and every brand wether cheap or higher end, but SMOKEY LASH has completely changed my mascara experience.





But still, I don`t think that this is what you are looking for, you are looking for a ';VERY GOOD MASCARA';, and SMOKEY LASH is a fabulous mascara.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
Well, I have never tried the one you mentioned but the Covergirl Lash Blast in the orange bottle is amazing and I'm sure that their new one in a burgandy bottle works even better. Just make sure to start aplying at the root
theres mabeline stiletto ultimate mascara i heard its good and lash blast from cover girl is amazing,: )
i use the maybelline


The Colossal Volum' Express


mascara i luv it its the best.:)
Revlon Lash Fantasy. It's supposed to make you


look sort of like you have fake eyelashes on, or at least


Taylor Swift says so.
i use covergirl fantastic lash it great it lethens them a whole lot =] and if you want fuller i use maybelline colossal
Fiberwig mascara
Lash Maxxx by Rimmel London.
maybelline define- a - lash
well for me covergirl lashblast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting