Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I make my eyes look good without mascara?

I have to out these eye drops in my eyes for the next two weeks. I never go without eye makeup especially mascara. The eye doctor told me that i could not wear mascara for the next two weeks but my eyes dont look right without mascara any tips?How can I make my eyes look good without mascara?
01. brush your brows with a brow gel


02. concealer under your eyes %26amp; on your lids (if you need) it


03. use a white/cream eyeshadow to highlight underneath your brows %26amp; the inner corners


04. tightline (line your upper waterline) with black waterproof liner


05. curl your eyelashes





i hope this helps!How can I make my eyes look good without mascara?
Ok, so if you can't were mascara, why not eyeliner? Or shadow?


Curl your eye lashes for one thing.





But here's what i would do:


Apply dark brown or black/depending on eye colour to ONLY your upper lid close to the lash like. Not even on the rim of your eyes and wing it out, like abit. Barley though!!





Or eyeshdow, gently sweep some brown shadow all over your lid.
Eyeliner!
wear sunglases!!!...salu2
curl your eyelashes
curl your lashes to make them pop and put some white eyeliner in the corners

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting