Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can i give my eyebrows the thick and dark effect with out mascara?

I really don't like mascara because it give you wrinkles under eyes


is there an alternative?How can i give my eyebrows the thick and dark effect with out mascara?
Do you mean eyelashes thick and dark?


I hate to presume but if it *is* eyelashes you were talking about, you can tint them for about $10-15 at the beuaty salon to give them rich colour that lasts for up to 6 weeks. You can also thicken them with lash treatments like those made by Jan Marina and ModelCo which you apply nightly before bed. All opthamologically tested and less tedious than applying mascara everyday.How can i give my eyebrows the thick and dark effect with out mascara?
try this?





http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2946471/0~2377897~2377898~6020424~6008435?mediumthumbnail=Y%26amp;origin=category%26amp;searchtype=%26amp;pbo=6008435%26amp;P=1
I have never heard of mascara giving you wrinkles. It could be your makeup remover being too harsh.





Try a brow kit like benefits brow zings which is the most popular but I think smashbox and urban decay do one.
like the answer above benefit does a good eyebrow thing but u sad u dnt like it giving u wrinkles under the eyes,... but u dnt put EYE brow powder UNDER ur eyes
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting