Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good waterproof mascara? That i can get off without having to rip out my eyelashes.?

Im a lifeguard and i also teach lessons. I wear waterproof mascara but after work i can't get it off. I know you can use baby oil but thats just annoying. Is there mascara that isn't so harsh that i can get it off with soap and water?What is a good waterproof mascara? That i can get off without having to rip out my eyelashes.?
Soap and water is not strong enough for removing waterproof. You are doing too major no-no's for your eyelashes! What you are doing will lead to eyelash loss, or really short, beat up lashes. If you must wear waterproof, which it sounds like, (waterproof is very bad, very drying for the lashes), Bourjois makes a very nice one. I would recommend spending the $6 and picking up Almay's liquid eye makeup remover in the blue bottle (for waterproof). You will be doing yourself and your lashes a favor. Keep on savin lives! :)What is a good waterproof mascara? That i can get off without having to rip out my eyelashes.?
just use a facial cleanser make sure it says that it removes make up
I use maybelline full and soft mascara....waterproof. I wash my face with phisoderm cleanser every night....it comes off fine.





there are eye makeup removers out there that arent made of mineral oil....try one of those....you can get them at walgreens or cvs pharmacy
For a new mascara try Revlon, it's very good.





Alternatively, dip the very end of a Q-tip in eye makeup remover, soak up the excess onto a tissue, and gently brush your lashes the way you'd put on mascara, but be very careful not to get it into your eyes. Worked for me before I got revlon.
Try Avon's Wash Off Waterproof Mascara.It's only $6.50 and it works pretty good(just use warm water on damp towel to remove).It comes in navy,black and brown/black.Go to


www.youravon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting