Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I azpply mascara to my bottom lashes without it smearing onto my bottom lid?

I love the effect it gives to my lashes but its a hassle to to have to remove mascara all the time from my skin!How do I azpply mascara to my bottom lashes without it smearing onto my bottom lid?
What I do is tip my head forward so that my eyes are looking up towards the mirror. Then depending on which solution works better for you:


1) Hold the mascara wand horizontally and sweep it back and forth your lashes, or


2) Hold the mascara wand slightly vertical and use the tip at the very end of the mascara wand to dab the mascara onto your lower lashes


Of course, having a steady hand helps. :)How do I azpply mascara to my bottom lashes without it smearing onto my bottom lid?
You can use a card, like a business card of some sort or just a small peice of paper. Stick it right under your bottom lashes and apply mascara accordingly, that way you can make sure you evenly coat and separate your lashes without catcching any skin.
There's pretty much no way to prevent it, from my experience. I just use a q-tip and water, and sometimes a little dab of my facial cleanser if its waterproof mascara, and remove it from under the lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting