Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best waterproof mascara that will not smudge while swimming?

I need a mascara that won't run whilst I'm swimming, even if I rub my eyes.What is the best waterproof mascara that will not smudge while swimming?
I use Mayballine waterproof - it comes in brown (very natural) and makes my eyes look huge! I love it so much and i never even remember i have it on it on. It has never come off in the pool (i swim competitively) and i rub my eyes all the time in the water, it works well.





(its the purple container of Mayballine) it's pretty reasonable tooWhat is the best waterproof mascara that will not smudge while swimming?
I use L'oreal featherlash waterproof. works wonders...its hard to find but they usually have it at Ulta. anyother L'oreal waterproof would work too, just don't use any waterproof covergirl, its okay in the rain, but awful while swimming
L'or茅al double extend beauty tubes, it only comes off with hot water, so when you swim and rub your eyes it won't be a problem, good luck %26lt;3
your askin a bit much with the rubbin of the eyes , but when i bin swimmin in urban decay big fatty mascara waterproof dint budge , might av done if i had seriously rubbed my eyes.
lash blast volume blast waterproof mascara
L'or茅al double extend beauty tubes
maybelline
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting