Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What can I do to make mascara last longer in the tube?

Is there anything I can do to make mascara last longer in the tube? When it starts to get to the end, it starts getting drier, clumpy, hard to apply evenly... of course running the tube under hot water helps tremendously, but then you're just worse off the next time you go to use it if you don't use the hot-water technique again. Can I add a couple drops of something in the tube itself? Will adding water to it and shaking vigorously just make it worse? Any tips?





Thanks!What can I do to make mascara last longer in the tube?
adding a drop of olive oil will help you out .








don't try to add any other oil other than olive oil though .What can I do to make mascara last longer in the tube?
i add a drop of water lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting