Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best thickening mascara that does not flake?

The reviews I have read on various websites were conflicting. Is Clinique high impact or lash doubling mascara, lancome hypnose, stila major lash, etc. any good? I am so confused!What is the best thickening mascara that does not flake?
I have tried numerous mascara's throughout my years of wearing make-up.I have tried expensive as well as the inexpensive ones and I have found that Maybelline XXL volume+ length microfiber mascara works the best. It has two parts a white coat that primes your lashes and gives them extrodinary length and volume and the black masacara that thickens and gives you fabulous lashes!!! oh and it is very inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere!!What is the best thickening mascara that does not flake?
I absolutely love Bad Gal Lash by Benefit. I have short lashes and this mascara makes them so lucious with just a couple of coats. The wand is absolutely amazing. No flaking at all! I got it at Sephora.com. Also, another great one is Diorshow by Dior, also at Sephora.com.
lash stylist by mabeline and that big $10 one that has the commerical with that Indian actress. Both are really good because they have a comb for the brush and it thickens it without clumping.
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara has been voted as the #1 mascara across the U.S. It thickens and lengthens even the thinnest lashes and looks great!
try turbo boost from maybeline--%26gt; works great on me and its only 7 bucks!


good luck
Lash Fusion, %26amp; Dior Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting