Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you get mascara out of clothes that have already been washed and dried?

mascara was left in pants pocket and was washed and dried -what do I do?How do you get mascara out of clothes that have already been washed and dried?
Often once you've dried, you've set in the stain. You may have to toss them.





The idea of cheap hairspray is a good one. It seems to be able to take out all sorts of things. I once cleaned my purse (it was cloth) iwth hairspray after an ink pen exploded in it. But I did that before it was washed and dried... It's worth a shot. What could happen? The pants are already ruined. Just check them before you dry them so you can do the treatment again if it worked but needs more. The more you dry, the more set the stain will be.





By the way, I even checked my stain remover/clean everything books, and mascara isn't even an entry.How do you get mascara out of clothes that have already been washed and dried?
throw then away buy new ones!!!!!
U COULD TRY CHEAP HAIRSPRAY


LET IT DRY AND THEN WASH
put some detergant on the stain and let it sit of a couple days. Then wash and dry.

1 comment:

  1. I had a long-dried spot of mascara on a satin nightgown. First I tried alcohol. Not much happened. Then nail polish remover - about 50% came out. Then I tried Clinique's liquid eye makeup remover and rubbed and rubbed and most of it came out - enough to feel it was not much of a problem anymore.

    ReplyDelete

 
website hosting