Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara available to buy in UK stores?

I have brought heaps of mascaras but am able to find the perfect one for me at a costly price.What is the best mascara available to buy in UK stores?
Max Factor False Lash Effect MascaraWhat is the best mascara available to buy in UK stores?
ysl is great, but expensive on a budget. my personal fave is max factor's masterpiece max at half the price of ysl and it comes in really intense black.
I think its rimmel eye defining lash, the one with the pink tip. It's amazing I use it all the time, it gives me a natural look without it looking clumpy. I swear by it :)
I use Maybelline Define- A- Lash Volume Mascara its 拢7 from boots and you can get it in either waterproof or normal. i have it and my eyelashes look amazing :)
telescopic by loreal.... makes lashes so muck longer its unreal





and gok wan ..........ker is a man what does he know about mascara?!
YSL - Gok Wan even recommended it
rimmel glam eyes mascara is really good! available in brown or black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting