Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the best mascara available at the moment?

I paid about 拢7 for my last one in Avon so i dont mind paying expensive. Also what's the best value for money mascara you can get?What's the best mascara available at the moment?
DiorShow by Christian Dior (Black, Non-waterproof). I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!What's the best mascara available at the moment?
Dunno why this is in the tattoo section sorry Report Abuse

at the moment im using max factor (the gold one) the one that was used for the geisha film





its fantastic your lashes are jet black and long around 拢10
I just recently ran out of my Diorshow, so I went to the drugstore and bought Rimmel's LashMaxxx. Its hard to change to a drugstore mascara after going through the Diorshow, but this mascara is pretty decent. Good luck!
definatly revelon or maybelline its not expensive and they work well.
Avon isn't so great!


Dont think of re-using it...
maybelleine sky high curves
mary kay is the best.
try maybeline the one with the white one end and black the other.i use it and its fab cost me about 7 pound.well worth it.
max factor define a lash
The Dior ';Diorshow'; one is really nice and smells of roses!
I love ALL maybelline mascara, it's perfect
My favorite mascara is Clinique's. I love it so much! Hope I've helped!
Max Factor 'Masterpiece'
avon isn't expensive! lol try ysl faux cils mascara, it's about 拢22.00 i think :-)
Can you clarify, did you buy IN Avon or FROM Avon. By the way I'm sure that you look great without make-up
I'm using Benefit's Bad Gal mascara in blue at the moment - i really like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting