Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best type of mascara for naturally curly eyelashes?

I have Naturally curled eyelashes, but they are very short.


Any good brands?Whats the best type of mascara for naturally curly eyelashes?
I don't think brands make any difference what so ever.


I've bought every single mascara out there going and they're all the same.


So even the cheap ones work as well.


I would suggest a lengthening mascara.


I find that going over a couple of times more with the wand once the mascara has dried works, as i've got really short lashes as well.Whats the best type of mascara for naturally curly eyelashes?
Benefit - Bad Gal Lash! The mascara that will save us all =)
i like the l'oreal voluminous mascara. it's the only one i've tried that doesnt flake off
its nothing special but I really like Maybelline XXL mascara....the 2 step kind. Also, Benefit has a great masacara.
just stay natural and leave them as god intended them to be.
I have short curly eyelashes also, and i have tried everything!! The best for me is covergirl.





Hope I Helped!!!
i use the Telescopic one


its quite expensive


but worth it (:


x
leghnthing mascra. It will make your curly lashes pop out and loook beautiful
ur mom
lash blast adds lots of volume and length :]
lashblash

1 comment:

 
website hosting