Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you get your mascara to thin out?

I just bought some new mascara and it is already thick. Can I put water or baby oil in it to thin it out?How do you get your mascara to thin out?
Put it in a cup of hot water (tightly capped) for a couple of minutes. It'll be like new. Don't leave it in more than that, though, it'll get too liquid-y.How do you get your mascara to thin out?
: ) Report Abuse

i wouldnt do water or baby oil it just makes it runnier. try just wiping it with a tissue every time you use it or maybe just try to get a new thing w/ really thing full brushes the never get thick.
I usually just put a drop or two of warm water, which is probably a no no, but it works for me. I've heard using a lil oil is better tho.
I have used baby oil before, but be very careful to only use a drop or two!! It is absolutely amazing how far a drop can go with mascara! Just drop a drop of oil on your wand and run the wand through the tube a few times until you get the right consistency. Annie
Kleenex works!
I don't know and good question. %26amp; whoever said adding oil works, have you really tried it?
I hope you still have the receipt because you need to take it back to where you purchased it. DO NOT add water or oil to it. Its really thick because the mascara is old. It has probably been sitting on the store shelf for a while. Take it back and exchange it or get a refund.
try wiping the applicator on some tissue to get some of that excess mascara off i have to do that,oh you can also get a eyelash comb they work really good,put your mascara on and them comb through your eyelashes....warning do not put baby oil in your mascara it will ruin the whole thing and you'll have to spend money buying a new one
My brother recently filled my mascara container up with water, when I poured it out it was amazing. So easy to put on, wasn't runny, and wasn't clumpy.
put a little drop or two of oil and shakeit and you should be fine..
Try a new brand or two and don't use over 1 coat unless you want it thicker.
if u put a little coconut oil in it, it might help your eyelashes grow!
what works for me is lash exact from cover girl that way you don't need to worry about clumps. for now just putt water i it and shake it up before using it .
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting