Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara for asian lashes?

I have short asian lashes.


What kind of mascara creates volume, and length.. and doesnt clump? which is the best brand?What is the best mascara for asian lashes?
I'm chinese and i have THE SHORTEST lashes ever! It took me MONTHS to find the right mascara! I wasted money on the most useless mascaras that were terrible for my lashes! L'Oreal Telescopic being one of them! Makes sparse lashes look spidery! (not a good look)


I've tried things from Rimmel to Maybelline and found that they both did nothing to my sparse eyelashes.


Recently ive been using Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara after some hard research and some testing out in Boots.


I found that its amazing giving me a natural, separated look, open eyed.


I love it.


Check out the Max Factor Range.


If Masterpiece doesnt work for you try Max Factor False Lash Effect (sold as Lash Blast in America)


Its ALWAYS a good idea to invest in a Waterproof one too!


This site is definately worth looking at!


Max Factor isn't too pricey either ranging from around 拢8 to 拢12 on their Mascara.





http://www.maxfactor.co.uk/uk/home/defau鈥?/a>





Hope this helped!What is the best mascara for asian lashes?
I have short straight lashes. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara. When choosing a mascara, I always look for something that holds a curl and doesn't smudge under my eyes. I find that only waterproof mascara will do the job.





My top pick is Lancome's Hypnose. For a cheaper alternatice, try Cover Girl's Lash Blast.





http://www.girlslovemakeup.com/makeup-reviews/
Get a lengthening mascara.


Apply that first.





Then get another mascara for volume.


I use Maybelline's Volume Express for that.





(: Nothing wrong with using two mascaras.
i use majolica majorca mascara from shiseido japan [ebay!]


you could try define a lash or lash stylist [maybelline]


kate wax mascara [once again a japanese product]
Diorshow is very popular, I am Asian too with very short lashes and it works wonderfully.
the same mascara that white, black, mexican, italian people use ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting